Sign-up for an Account
Forgot your password?
Why is my account suspended?
How do I cancel my account?
I need to change my credit card details. What’s the best way of doing this?
Our Online ePublisher makes it incredibly easy to create your own digital editions, in mere minutes. So Simple…
- Create an instant Account or Login to your existing Account
- Upload your existing pages as a PDF (including MS Office documents saved as PDF)
Then click PUBLISH … Your digital edition is instantly ready to GO
In your FREE Account, create as many FREE Editions as you wish. If you wish to UPGRADE your editions at anytime, you may do so from the dashboard inside your account. Just choose our simple ‘One Shot’ option for individual editions, or our Monthly Plans for upgraded features and/or our simple Subscription Plan for selling your editions.
- One Shot – For individual Editions
- Standard Plan – Unlimited Use. For Everyday ePublishing
- Professional Plan – Unlimited Use. For Advanced ePublishing
- Subscription Plan – SELL Online with our Subscription Plan
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us
How do the Monthly Plans work?
If you choose any of our plans for Upgrading or Selling your editions, your credit card or PayPal account will be charged each month, based on the date that you first selected your plan.
Simply go to the Login panel and click on the ‘Forgot your Password’ link.
There may be an overdue payment which has not been made and therefore your account has temporarily been downgraded to a FREE Account (with the limitations of free editions and Ads being displayed).
Please check your Credit Card or PayPal payment account. You can then reinstate your Plan from the dashboard inside your Account, at any time.
If you have exceeded our Fair Use policy for the number of daily editions you may create, we may have placed your Account into a queue behind other users (for maximum 24 hours).
Please do not hesitate to Contact Us regarding any issues.
You may cancel your account at any time from the Profile tab inside your account (after LOGIN). Simply select the option to cancel your account and follow the instructions.
- For our Monthly Plans, if you cancel your account, your editions will be LIVE for a grace period of seven (7) days. Once this grace period of seven (7) days has expired, your editions will be downgraded back to FREE editions, (with the limitations of free editions and Ads being displayed). You can reinstate your Plan from the dashboard inside your Account, at any time.
- Unused fees for the existing monthly plan are non-refundable.
- ePublish4me retains the right to immediately suspend and downgrade your account if the charges to your credit card for any fees are refused for any reason.
- Please refer to the ePublish4me disclaimer and fair use policy which you agree to when you created your Account.
Please do not hesitate to Contact Us regarding any questions or problems with your cancellation.
Login to your PayPal account and change your credit card details.
If you want to change the PayPal account used in ePublish4me account, you will need to cancel your epublish4me account, then sign up to that account again or else your editions will revert back to free with advertisements.